Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Before and After FINALLY!
#9
It shot pretty good. Had to go Down to fifty Normally I use a big 4x4 sheet of cardboard. Didn't had any and I was anxious to shoot so I only had a regular target for rifle. Two shots made only 1.5 bullet holes. I didn't have much ammo. But I think she's gonna shoot just fine b
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Before and After FINALLY! - by hill.brandonj - 10-18-2012, 12:28 AM
Before and After FINALLY! - by hill.brandonj - 10-18-2012, 12:37 AM
Before and After FINALLY! - by hill.brandonj - 10-18-2012, 12:39 AM
Before and After FINALLY! - by ricsmall - 10-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Before and After FINALLY! - by hill.brandonj - 10-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Before and After FINALLY! - by LRRPF52 - 10-18-2012, 03:05 AM
Before and After FINALLY! - by hill.brandonj - 10-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Before and After FINALLY! - by DIESEL758 - 10-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Before and After FINALLY! - by hill.brandonj - 10-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Before and After FINALLY! - by JDub - 10-22-2012, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)