Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Templar Custom - Delivered!
#5
Yep, I waited FOREVER to get my barrel, I think it was 8 months. Not Bob's fault, just took that long for Bartlein to get a barrel bored. Bob secured several other Bartlein tubes from another builder, because he was sick of waiting. Just then his original order of tubes shows up on his doorstep. He gave me a choice of tubes and started cutting. At that time (3 mos.ago) he had a couple extra tubes, but I bet they went fast. Good luck on your build, I am sure it will turn out awesome.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Templar Custom - Delivered! - by salm0trutta - 10-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Templar Custom - Delivered! - by Whelenon - 10-20-2012, 12:22 AM
Templar Custom - Delivered! - by bobke - 10-20-2012, 12:40 AM
Templar Custom - Delivered! - by ricsmall - 10-20-2012, 01:58 AM
Templar Custom - Delivered! - by salm0trutta - 10-20-2012, 04:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)