Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally got new build finished
#13
6.8 KLR Wrote:Now that is a Bad A** rig..........How do you like that Sightmark scope ? I have one in a 1X6X24 with a 30 mm tube, circle dot lighted reticle, on my 300 BLK.....works for me...

Thanks man I really like the way it turned out. The sightmark scope is awesome for a mid $200.00 scope, I picked it up at the gun show last weekend for $180.00 NIB so I couldn't pass it up. The glass is really clear, I had it set up right next to my brothers leupold ar and really could not tell the differance. I really didn't get to mess with it to much because of the problem with the bolt.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Finally got new build finished - by DIESEL758 - 10-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Finally got new build finished - by DIESEL758 - 10-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Finally got new build finished - by txgunner00 - 10-15-2012, 03:30 AM
Finally got new build finished - by Whelenon - 10-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Finally got new build finished - by bobke - 10-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Finally got new build finished - by ricsmall - 10-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Finally got new build finished - by DIESEL758 - 10-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Finally got new build finished - by DIESEL758 - 10-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Finally got new build finished - by DIESEL758 - 10-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Finally got new build finished - by SeanM - 10-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Finally got new build finished - by 6.8 KLR - 10-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Finally got new build finished - by DIESEL758 - 10-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Finally got new build finished - by DIESEL758 - 10-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Finally got new build finished - by nboost - 10-15-2012, 01:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)