10-16-2012, 12:40 PM
I honestly can't remember where I hit him but it wasn't in the spine. I had rolled him I've to see the exit wound and I moved him some. I know he was drt...
|
Boar succumbs to Grendel
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by PigOPs - 07-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by Variable - 07-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by A.D.D. AR - 07-05-2012, 04:24 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 07-05-2012, 04:26 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by PigOPs - 07-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by A.D.D. AR - 07-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by txgunner00 - 07-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by kamrr4437 - 07-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by A320PYLT - 10-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by A320PYLT - 10-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by Bax* - 10-16-2012, 05:12 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by PigOPs - 10-16-2012, 12:40 PM
|