10-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Hmmmm... don't know that I should reply just for the fact you misspelled TEXANS! And that's with a capital T dammit!

Aoudad are tough critters to find in the wild. The ones I've seen have been few, far between and moving fast. You will need to look for ranches or outfitters that have them contained in high fenced areas of you want to guarantee success. There's the big ones like the YO & King and many others. Just depends on how wide you want to open your wallet.

Aoudad are tough critters to find in the wild. The ones I've seen have been few, far between and moving fast. You will need to look for ranches or outfitters that have them contained in high fenced areas of you want to guarantee success. There's the big ones like the YO & King and many others. Just depends on how wide you want to open your wallet.

