Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel?
#3
gophernuts Wrote:I have heard that grendel mags work in 6.8SPC set ups. How about the other way around? Also, I wonder what would happen if I took the follower from a grendel mag and put it into a PMAG?

I ordered 5, 14 round 6.5 mags from C-products over a year ago and what I got had grey followers marked "6.8". They all work flawlessly. Not sure how compatible any other mags are, especially 25 rounders etc.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by gophernuts - 05-29-2011, 05:35 AM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by longdayjake - 05-29-2011, 09:52 PM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by mtn_shooter - 05-29-2011, 11:43 PM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by CCinClovis - 05-30-2011, 12:25 AM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by LHClarke - 06-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by leopard6.5 - 06-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 06-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by noone - 06-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by Ridgerider - 06-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by bwaites - 06-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by Ridgerider - 06-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Will 6.8 mags work in my grendel? - by Roguer - 06-09-2011, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)