Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
***Wildgame Innovations***
#2
I went through the same deal with Cuddyback Trial camera's. I'm not saying they were designed to fail but after a couple deerhunting seasons they would die. I had four of them, the first one was a film camera. When I called Cuddyback, it's was always the same story. "It's not covered under warranty anymore but we can sell you the latest updated model for cost." I gave up on them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by dvrod18 - 10-12-2012, 06:27 PM
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by Whelenon - 10-12-2012, 11:38 PM
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by dvrod18 - 10-13-2012, 01:13 AM
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by Opus Dei - 10-13-2012, 10:08 AM
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by Smoke - 10-13-2012, 05:35 PM
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by LRRPF52 - 10-13-2012, 06:31 PM
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by Opus Dei - 10-13-2012, 08:32 PM
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by donthiturhead - 10-15-2012, 05:19 PM
***Wildgame Innovations*** - by Smoke - 10-25-2012, 09:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)