10-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Solid looking upper
Few questions, If you dont mind (I ask because I'm building one almost identical to yours)
1. Does your charging handle rub the receiver?
I heard from more than one person that its a problem with other brands (Not mentioning name intentionally to avoid bashing a product I have no personal experience with)
2. Have you put it on a lower yet? and if you did, how did you like the right compared to left side charger?
Thanks for any attention shown to this post, I know I'm new here. Been Busy in other countries.
BTW,
My Specs if you were wondering:
Upper: undecided
Barrel: Satern 18" (Custom Profile)
Handguards: either MI, YHM Jarrett or AA Composite
Muzzle Brake: Ross Brake
Glass: undecided
Few questions, If you dont mind (I ask because I'm building one almost identical to yours)
1. Does your charging handle rub the receiver?
I heard from more than one person that its a problem with other brands (Not mentioning name intentionally to avoid bashing a product I have no personal experience with)
2. Have you put it on a lower yet? and if you did, how did you like the right compared to left side charger?
Thanks for any attention shown to this post, I know I'm new here. Been Busy in other countries.
BTW,
My Specs if you were wondering:
Upper: undecided
Barrel: Satern 18" (Custom Profile)
Handguards: either MI, YHM Jarrett or AA Composite
Muzzle Brake: Ross Brake
Glass: undecided
