Ejection question
#17
Thanks again fellas for all the advice ,I think I will go with the adj. block. None of the CFE loads showed any sign of being too hot, no flattened primers or big variation in the velocities. As soon as I get the block I will let all know how it works out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ejection question - by gunrestorer - 09-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Ejection question - by gunrestorer - 09-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Ejection question - by LRRPF52 - 09-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Ejection question - by gunrestorer - 09-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Ejection question - by Drifter - 09-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Ejection question - by gunrestorer - 09-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Ejection question - by LRRPF52 - 09-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Ejection question - by ricsmall - 09-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Ejection question - by gunrestorer - 09-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Ejection question - by stokesrj - 09-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Ejection question - by Rambozo - 09-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Ejection question - by Drifter - 09-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Ejection question - by gunrestorer - 09-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Ejection question - by Rambozo - 09-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Ejection question - by Bill Alexander - 09-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Ejection question - by Drifter - 09-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Ejection question - by LRRPF52 - 09-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Ejection question - by gunrestorer - 09-27-2012, 08:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)