Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel-9 Pigs-0
#14
Kikn Wrote:I have used the nd3x30 (non-sub zero model)

Although starting out i had good success with it out to 100 yards my friends nd3x40 was good too 200 yards.

At first the light didn't bother the animals but after a while they wised up and learned to run and run fast. If night hunting is you're game its really hard to beat real night vision. After my nd3 was made obsolete after my friends nd3 then succeeded by his pulsar n550 digisight in retrospect i wish i had just saved up and bought real nightvision

I have the nd3x50 sub zero. and it does good out to 300yds (depends on your scope). I found hogs learned real fast to run when they see the green light. I have since gone with gen lll night vision an I wish I had gone this route to begin with. Ive put a hurtin on hogs around here since gettin real night vision. I cant wait to get my can!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by PigOPs - 09-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by txgunner00 - 09-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by rickOshay - 09-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by PigOPs - 09-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by Whelenon - 09-25-2012, 08:20 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by capt greg - 09-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by Kikn - 09-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by PigOPs - 09-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by Dinny - 09-26-2012, 04:22 AM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by LRRPF52 - 09-26-2012, 04:28 AM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by Y85 - 09-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by PigOPs - 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by Kikn - 09-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Grendel-9 Pigs-0 - by txgunner00 - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)