Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 G Hornady 123 AMAX factory ammo
#1
I stopped at a fairly new gun shop in Southwest Indiana and they have a good supply of factory 6.5 G Hornday ammo in stock. I bought a couple of boxes in there last December and was back in there today. The 123 grain AMAX Hornady sells for $21.27 a box and the lot number is 31017782. The gun shop is named the Right to Bear Arms on US 41 North of Evansville between Haubstadt and Ft Branch. I thought I'd share this info for other shooters. This is cheaper for me to buy than ordering on line.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 G Hornady 123 AMAX factory ammo - by VASCAR2 - 03-15-2011, 01:51 AM
6.5 G Hornady 123 AMAX factory ammo - by ss355 - 03-17-2011, 11:42 PM
6.5 G Hornady 123 AMAX factory ammo - by mlmiller1 - 03-18-2011, 12:43 PM
6.5 G Hornady 123 AMAX factory ammo - by rcd567 - 03-19-2011, 04:53 PM
6.5 G Hornady 123 AMAX factory ammo - by bucktact6.5 - 03-22-2011, 05:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)