Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build
#20
Gswamp Wrote:Nice gun.
Looked on the website of the hand guard mfg.
I could not find any info on it. Can you give any insight on cost etc...?

Thanks.

I've had that handguard a while now. At the time, MGSS would sell their Slim Design Hand Guard only if they installed it (which is what I did originally). I don't know what their policy is now, so you might have to call.

I removed their original barrel nut using a pipe wrench, then used an SWS wrench along with "A" and "B" barrel nuts that I already had as the handguard got moved around to various build projects. It's very slim, and didn't look quite right (to me) in some different setups. I finally recognized that the Ace skeleton stock might be the appropriate counterpart for the handguard.
Drifter
Reply


Messages In This Thread
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by ricsmall - 08-29-2012, 10:51 AM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by melensdad - 08-29-2012, 01:11 PM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by Whelenon - 08-29-2012, 01:58 PM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by michaelmew - 08-29-2012, 05:31 PM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by Merrixs - 08-29-2012, 10:43 PM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by LRRPF52 - 08-30-2012, 08:09 PM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by JAGONH - 09-08-2012, 11:24 PM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by SChunter - 09-11-2012, 08:58 PM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by LRRPF52 - 09-21-2012, 01:43 AM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by Gswamp - 09-21-2012, 02:41 AM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by Drifter - 09-21-2012, 02:58 AM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by LRRPF52 - 10-23-2012, 01:00 AM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by Merrixs - 10-23-2012, 01:36 AM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by blackfoot - 11-16-2012, 04:47 AM
"Snow Gun" - a unique spare parts build - by sureshot - 11-16-2012, 06:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)