Comparing h3 buffer to m16 carrier
#6
txgunner00 Wrote:No. Mass is mass. Not much difference in the location of it in this case other than the difference in weight between a carbine and H3 buffer is greater than the difference between an ar15 and M-16 carrier.


Correct. I will be sharing a lower for a bit so I don't want to go to the H3 yet, I may not even need to but just thinking ahead.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Comparing h3 buffer to m16 carrier - by ericv - 09-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Comparing h3 buffer to m16 carrier - by LRRPF52 - 09-20-2012, 04:07 AM
Comparing h3 buffer to m16 carrier - by ericv - 09-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Comparing h3 buffer to m16 carrier - by kamrr4437 - 09-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Comparing h3 buffer to m16 carrier - by ericv - 09-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Comparing h3 buffer to m16 carrier - by Rambozo - 09-25-2012, 12:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)