05-26-2011, 07:45 PM
Slaxer07,
AR-Stoner have earned themselves a well-deserved slot on my s**t list. I ordered a Nickel Boron BCG from them, and the plating has already peeled off the bolt in numerous places after a few test-fires. In contrast, it looks nothing like the Nickel Boron that FailZero uses, and I have had nothing but great performance with several of theirs.
Does anyone know where AR-Stoner is headquartered, or where their parts are made? The "Nickel Boron" BCG I got from them looks like really cheap chrome-plating, with a rough textured finish.
LRRPF52
AR-Stoner have earned themselves a well-deserved slot on my s**t list. I ordered a Nickel Boron BCG from them, and the plating has already peeled off the bolt in numerous places after a few test-fires. In contrast, it looks nothing like the Nickel Boron that FailZero uses, and I have had nothing but great performance with several of theirs.
Does anyone know where AR-Stoner is headquartered, or where their parts are made? The "Nickel Boron" BCG I got from them looks like really cheap chrome-plating, with a rough textured finish.
LRRPF52
