09-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Tula didn't work well for me, I almost gave up on steel cased ammo, but I was turned on to Wolf WPA(from Aim surplus), and it runs in all my AR's, 5.56 and Wylde chambers. Tula fit great in an old 20 inch Bushmaster, but it short cycled often.
Before you think your rifle has issues, try some wolf, then give the Tula to a friend of a friend(don't give the headache to a friend).
I only tried Tula once(From Sportsmans Warehouse), so due to the small sample, its not a scientific test, but I'll pass on the Tula 5.56 ammo.
Before you think your rifle has issues, try some wolf, then give the Tula to a friend of a friend(don't give the headache to a friend).
I only tried Tula once(From Sportsmans Warehouse), so due to the small sample, its not a scientific test, but I'll pass on the Tula 5.56 ammo.
