09-13-2012, 01:03 AM
I just checked their site and no Grendel barrels are listed in their barrel caliber categories. They did buy a bunch of AA lowers, probably when they were on sale, and have them for $99.
If the barrel was advertised to you as "6.5 Grendel" you need to ask for a refund, in my opinion. Heck, you should ask for a refund anyway if the thing is non-functional. I hate that people think it's cool to do this, then the cartridge gets a bad rap for something that isn't even legitimate.
If the barrel was advertised to you as "6.5 Grendel" you need to ask for a refund, in my opinion. Heck, you should ask for a refund anyway if the thing is non-functional. I hate that people think it's cool to do this, then the cartridge gets a bad rap for something that isn't even legitimate.
