Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions
#1
I just got my 18in barrel from liberty. Deep fluted. I bought mine for 310 bucks but now they are on clearance. I will post a link, if somebody is looking to do a medium quality cheaper build, this is the way to go. They aren't going to be making anymore and I'm sure they will be gone rather quickly. The crown is perfect, the ramps are nice and even and also polished well. Not to mention the barrel is nice and light-weight. These barrels are now less than 250 bucks, get one now while you still can....the quality seems to be very good. I get my upper tomorrow and will shoot it this weekend. Range report will follow.

http://www.saternmachining.com/liberty_b...rance_sale
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-25-2011, 05:19 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-25-2011, 09:12 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 05-30-2011, 03:40 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 05-30-2011, 04:39 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 06:25 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 10:43 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-30-2011, 11:14 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 11:33 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 05-30-2011, 11:39 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-30-2011, 11:42 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-31-2011, 02:16 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 06-01-2011, 04:33 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Fatal Funnel - 06-02-2011, 03:03 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 06-02-2011, 03:58 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by z06man - 06-02-2011, 06:02 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 06-02-2011, 04:54 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 06-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 06-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by noone - 06-03-2011, 05:10 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Fatal Funnel - 06-04-2011, 06:30 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 06-04-2011, 02:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)