AR15 sigthing problem
#1
Hi guys
This isn't a Grendel problem but I thought this is a good group to help me figure something out.

I built two identical AR's for a friend in .223 and they operate perfectly. The problem I have is with the iron sights. Both guns shoot about 12 inches low at 25 yards. I screwed down the front posts as far as they would go, not much change. I took the posts out and ground them down about .11 inches each and that brought the hits up a few inches.

Does this sound like the sights I bought (very inexpensive ones)?
Thanks in advance
Eric
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AR15 sigthing problem - by ericv - 09-06-2012, 10:12 PM
AR15 sigthing problem - by kamrr4437 - 09-06-2012, 10:25 PM
AR15 sigthing problem - by Buster - 09-06-2012, 10:29 PM
AR15 sigthing problem - by ericv - 09-06-2012, 10:45 PM
AR15 sigthing problem - by LR1955 - 09-06-2012, 11:36 PM
AR15 sigthing problem - by VASCAR2 - 09-06-2012, 11:55 PM
AR15 sigthing problem - by ericv - 09-07-2012, 12:02 AM
AR15 sigthing problem - by ericv - 09-07-2012, 12:13 AM
AR15 sigthing problem - by kamrr4437 - 09-07-2012, 03:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)