08-25-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm missing a couple key parts here, but I have enough of it to feel ok showing it off.
![[Image: P8250014.jpg]](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Merrixs/Guns%20and%20Hunting/P8250014.jpg)
![[Image: P8250015.jpg]](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Merrixs/Guns%20and%20Hunting/P8250015.jpg)
![[Image: P8250013.jpg]](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Merrixs/Guns%20and%20Hunting/P8250013.jpg)
![[Image: P7230024.jpg]](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Merrixs/Guns%20and%20Hunting/P7230024.jpg)
Specs:
Alexander Arms stripped upper and lower receivers
Palmetto MOE lower parts kit
AR-Stoner 10 rd Grendel mag
Bravo Company gunfighter charging handle mod5
Midwest Industries 15" SS free float hand guard
Caldwell Bipod
DIY 3pt sling
DIY bipod mount solution
Waiting on:
AA 20" heavy barrel and bolt
BCM bolt carrier
I'm working on a paint scheme to add more OD to the mix and possibly a little tan here and there. Suggestions are welcome.
It will have a scope on top and eventually back up irons on the 45 deg. sections.
This will not be a bench or prone only gun, so I plan to get comfortable shooting with the stock collapsed to offset the weight of the barrel.
I am planning to making a break for this thing myself. We'll see how well that goes.
![[Image: P8250014.jpg]](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Merrixs/Guns%20and%20Hunting/P8250014.jpg)
![[Image: P8250015.jpg]](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Merrixs/Guns%20and%20Hunting/P8250015.jpg)
![[Image: P8250013.jpg]](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Merrixs/Guns%20and%20Hunting/P8250013.jpg)
![[Image: P7230024.jpg]](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Merrixs/Guns%20and%20Hunting/P7230024.jpg)
Specs:
Alexander Arms stripped upper and lower receivers
Palmetto MOE lower parts kit
AR-Stoner 10 rd Grendel mag
Bravo Company gunfighter charging handle mod5
Midwest Industries 15" SS free float hand guard
Caldwell Bipod
DIY 3pt sling
DIY bipod mount solution
Waiting on:
AA 20" heavy barrel and bolt
BCM bolt carrier
I'm working on a paint scheme to add more OD to the mix and possibly a little tan here and there. Suggestions are welcome.
It will have a scope on top and eventually back up irons on the 45 deg. sections.
This will not be a bench or prone only gun, so I plan to get comfortable shooting with the stock collapsed to offset the weight of the barrel.
I am planning to making a break for this thing myself. We'll see how well that goes.
