Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just got the email
#1
I can't believe it.. I just got the email from Alexandria Arms, reporting my Grendel has been shipped..

Of course it's just before the weekend so I will have to wait an additional day, but since I have been waiting a few days shy of 4 months for it, what is an extra day or two??

I may just have to run out to BestoftheWest next weekend..

I am "amped".. flk k
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just got the email - by fkleinbu - 08-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Just got the email - by ricsmall - 08-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Just got the email - by fkleinbu - 08-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Just got the email - by Azprc - 08-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Just got the email - by fkleinbu - 08-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Just got the email - by A320PYLT - 08-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Just got the email - by Northwind - 08-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Just got the email - by carbontetrachloride - 08-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Just got the email - by Buster - 08-24-2012, 11:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)