Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium!
#11
Hey Warped, I'm glad you posted here. I was trying to find your information once the old site went down. I'm glad to see you've been working to improve your product too. I do have a question though.....

If the titanium is 40% of the original weight, doesn't that have a negative effect on the performance in general and specifically felt recoil?


Thanks,

michaelmew
Reply


Messages In This Thread
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by warped - 03-12-2011, 04:05 PM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by longdayjake - 03-12-2011, 04:51 PM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by warped - 03-12-2011, 04:58 PM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by pappy42 - 03-12-2011, 05:16 PM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by warped - 03-12-2011, 05:46 PM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by longdayjake - 03-12-2011, 06:24 PM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by pappy42 - 03-12-2011, 06:34 PM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by warped - 03-12-2011, 10:37 PM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by warped - 03-13-2011, 01:00 AM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by michaelmew - 03-14-2011, 04:57 AM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by sloan - 03-14-2011, 10:16 AM
WCI Brakes Now Available in Titanium! - by warped - 03-14-2011, 12:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)