Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel is here finally.
#1
Hey all.
Well, it's been a long month, but my rifle is at the gun shop and I will be picking it up Friday morning. One of my 24 round magazines and my scope are back ordered, but I have a 10 round and a 24 round to play with.

I also ordered a case of hornady 123 grain A-max bullets. Got 200 rounds to play with. I can't wait to go shooting. Pics and info on the shoot at a later date.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel is here finally. - by graywolfhntr - 08-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Grendel is here finally. - by Dogue - 08-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Grendel is here finally. - by Drifter - 08-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Grendel is here finally. - by DW61 - 08-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Grendel is here finally. - by cory - 08-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Grendel is here finally. - by gunrestorer - 08-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Grendel is here finally. - by Whelenon - 08-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Grendel is here finally. - by Peck1631 - 08-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Grendel is here finally. - by calaverasslim - 08-17-2012, 03:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)