Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations?
#11
ricsmall Wrote:I may have missed it, but what kind of trigger do you have? A good trigger can reduce your groups sizes by half or more. Just curious, and you may find that magic load yet. I have two bolt guns in the safe that would only shoot factory loads, when those loads were discontinued, i loaded for a year or two trying different combos, and never found anything to shoot less than moa. theyre fine for hunting, but I like drilling tiny holes.
Agreed regarding the trigger.

By far the best I've tried is the AR GOLD trigger. I have it on one of my guns and its simply amazing. Even the modular Timney AR15 trigger is very good. No 2 stage trigger can match either of these two modular triggers, but nothing comes close to the AR Gold
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by tobnpr - 08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by rkflorey - 08-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by kamrr4437 - 08-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by Grimmy - 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by Rambozo - 08-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by Whelenon - 08-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by ss355 - 08-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by tobnpr - 08-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by ricsmall - 08-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by melensdad - 08-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Barrel, ammo, or unreasonable expectations? - by Rambozo - 08-10-2012, 09:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)