08-08-2012, 08:40 PM
I think you should throw that barrel out, or send to me and I promise to dispose of it properly.
For a button barrel MOA is reasonable but I wouldn't give up on it yet. I've got a 16" button barrel that I shot sub-moa with the Nosler 120 BT, everything else shot 1.5-2 moa. Still looking for that holy grail load/bullet combo for my rifle. Try some different bullets or powder combinations, if your getting MOA now I'm sure with more experimentation you can make improvements. If not, my original offer stands.
For a button barrel MOA is reasonable but I wouldn't give up on it yet. I've got a 16" button barrel that I shot sub-moa with the Nosler 120 BT, everything else shot 1.5-2 moa. Still looking for that holy grail load/bullet combo for my rifle. Try some different bullets or powder combinations, if your getting MOA now I'm sure with more experimentation you can make improvements. If not, my original offer stands.
