Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length?
#18
+1 on what Bob said. I have the same barrel setup and that barrel is super light( 1.1lbs. I think).

I also have the same setup with Satern's 18" double fluted barrel which makes that upper about 1 pound heavier but I wanted a light barrel I could add different flashhiders, brakes and suppressors onto.

The only difference in Bob's rifle setup and mine is that I use an Ace ARFX buttstock on mine.

Both these barrels make for really light rifles( especially the Satern 16", really 14.5" with built-in integral flashhider, barrel).

Thanks Bob for posting the pictures.

Lee
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by Supersonic - 08-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by hellcat370 - 08-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by ricsmall - 08-07-2012, 01:04 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by Supersonic - 08-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by ricsmall - 08-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by Supersonic - 08-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by Whelenon - 08-07-2012, 04:23 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by salm0trutta - 08-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by ricsmall - 08-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by Bill Alexander - 08-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by Supersonic - 08-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by Bwild97 - 08-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by stokesrj - 08-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Best All-Around/Multi-Purpose Barrel Length? - by leopard6.5 - 08-08-2012, 11:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)