Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having
#13
+1 Bwild. I remember when the Texas massacre happened, and seeing Dr. Gratia's testimony. Out to eat, at the movies, at work...nutcases can attack at anytime, anyplace, with any weapon. In Africa, how many millions have been killed with the machete? A citizen - armed - is able to defend not only themselves, but those who are unwilling or unable to defend themselves. Unfortunately, I work someplace where I cannot carry in my office (even though I have a concealed carry permit), so my pistol is 200m away. Something I think about on a daily basis...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by Allen - 08-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by blackfoot - 08-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by BjornF16 - 08-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by HuXXXford - 08-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by ricsmall - 08-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by usmc1371 - 08-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by rasp65 - 08-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by StoneTower - 08-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by cory - 08-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by mongoosesnipe - 08-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by ricsmall - 08-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by Bwild97 - 08-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by Michael - 08-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by DennisB - 08-10-2012, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)