Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having
#3
From the article:
Quote:I am ready to give up my freedom to bear an assault rifle so I can gain a freedom back that I lost so long ago, the freedom to be safe to live my life and to exercise all of my freedoms that are mine.

I want to be free to exercise my freedoms anywhere I want and at any time I choose.

I also want to be free to exercise my freedoms anywhere I want and at any time I choose...so let's abolish the BATFE and restore our rights to own suppressors, SBS's, SBR's and automatic weapons like my father had the freedom to for the early part of his life.

Author of article: you are free to exercise your right NOT to own weapons if you so choose.

Personally, each one of these shootings only reinforces the fact that police are not there to protect, won't respond in sufficient time, and it may ultimately be up to myself to protect myself and my loved ones.

Police on site at the Aurora movie theater at the beginning of the shooting, but not one of them entered the "killing zone"...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by Allen - 08-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by blackfoot - 08-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by BjornF16 - 08-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by HuXXXford - 08-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by ricsmall - 08-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by usmc1371 - 08-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by rasp65 - 08-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by StoneTower - 08-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by cory - 08-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by mongoosesnipe - 08-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by ricsmall - 08-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by Bwild97 - 08-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by Michael - 08-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having - by DennisB - 08-10-2012, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)