Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I post here?
#3
I dont think youll have any trouble here. A couple of the veterans on here can be kind of blunt sometimes, but they dont intend to offend, that being said, those same veterans are very knowledgeable and opinionated, but thats why we come here! welcome
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can I post here? - by bugboy - 08-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Can I post here? - by Dogue - 08-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Can I post here? - by ricsmall - 08-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Can I post here? - by Drifter - 08-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Can I post here? - by Whelenon - 08-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Can I post here? - by seatleroadwr - 08-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Can I post here? - by ericv - 08-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Can I post here? - by bugboy - 08-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Can I post here? - by Drifter - 08-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Can I post here? - by LRRPF52 - 08-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Can I post here? - by BluntForceTrauma - 08-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Can I post here? - by Howitzer - 08-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Can I post here? - by JDub - 08-04-2012, 12:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)