07-26-2012, 10:28 PM
I'll take some brass into work tomorrow and triple check my measurements but I'm pretty sure I got the numbers right. At this point I just want to make sure I don't throw the baby out with the bath water in a fix to the issue. While your Alexander Arms barrels are the gold standard for this caliber I went with a BHW barrel for the rifling type as a long time Glock shooter and knowing if I can get my son to run a bore snake through it that's about all the attention it will get. I have some concerns in the back of my mind about the chamber on the rifle and it's refusal to run the Wolf ammo but seeing how it will run with a good quality ammo with no problems at this time I'm not going to go into a tail spin. When time and money are on hand I'll see if I can't get this upper off to someone (possibly AA if ya'll work on other peoples barrels) who is able to make any adjustments to the chamber needed to enhance the reliability with a wider range of ammo including reloads. Again thanks.
Verified the neck size they tend to run right at .293.
Verified the neck size they tend to run right at .293.
