07-26-2012, 01:00 PM
When some people post a reply or comment I take it with a grain of salt, but when you get information from a known expert I take it without any seasoning. Thanks for the information to all and especially Mr. Alexander.
For the moment I’m a little strapped for cash to put into gun related things but when I have a couple of dollars freed up I’ll look at addressing the chamber on this rifle some more. In the mean time I’ll get a look at the extractor and see if I can see anything on it.
Have to wait to see if something can be done on the chamber without sinking my budget and my wife’s understanding of my hobbies.
For the moment I’m a little strapped for cash to put into gun related things but when I have a couple of dollars freed up I’ll look at addressing the chamber on this rifle some more. In the mean time I’ll get a look at the extractor and see if I can see anything on it.
Have to wait to see if something can be done on the chamber without sinking my budget and my wife’s understanding of my hobbies.
