Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Next Grendel???
#1
I am looking at getting a new upper. AA.
I don't know weather to go 18", 16" or 14.5?
I will not be shooting past 500y. Most shots will be 100-300yards.
I will be mostly shooting metal and paper. But I would like to hunt white tail with it.
I am not a competitive shooter. Just push myself to do good, and to have fun.
I had a 19.5" AA hunter upper, but I want something lighter, quicker and accurate.
Will a 16" AA be good to shoot 130-140g bullets?
I have only been shooting 123 Hornady and some Wolf 120mpt through my 19.5".
I started hand loading a little bit ago, and will be trying some grendel handloads soon.
Let me know what you guys think!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Next Grendel??? - by wojo14 - 07-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Next Grendel??? - by Whelenon - 07-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Next Grendel??? - by kamrr4437 - 07-23-2012, 11:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)