07-19-2012, 10:12 AM
"they want to be a machine shop, and not waste possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars on some scheisters playing tennis with their clients behind their backs like a turdhouse, cheap-suit, dirtball family law, feces sucking, used-car salesman-trained magic trick buttclown.
Mega is taking the smart approach by introducing something new, and looking at this as an opportunity, rather than letting the scheisters turn Mega's profits into their financial opportunity in an out-of-court settlement or judgement issued by some mafia-appointed judge, raping little boys as his side job...you think I'm making this up, right.... I bet the threatened petitioners already have a venue in the South somewhere lined up, with the pederast judge hoping to schedule the case so he can pay off his time-share in the Bahamas. Did I mention I love attorneys? No offense to all the pristine, clean as snow lawyers out there, of course."
pure gold. wish i could fit it onto a bumper sticker, or embroidered on a wall hanging, pillow, or jacket. in the meantime, i'll just have to settle with plagiarizing some of LRRP's gems. beautiful stuff, that.
Mega is taking the smart approach by introducing something new, and looking at this as an opportunity, rather than letting the scheisters turn Mega's profits into their financial opportunity in an out-of-court settlement or judgement issued by some mafia-appointed judge, raping little boys as his side job...you think I'm making this up, right.... I bet the threatened petitioners already have a venue in the South somewhere lined up, with the pederast judge hoping to schedule the case so he can pay off his time-share in the Bahamas. Did I mention I love attorneys? No offense to all the pristine, clean as snow lawyers out there, of course."
pure gold. wish i could fit it onto a bumper sticker, or embroidered on a wall hanging, pillow, or jacket. in the meantime, i'll just have to settle with plagiarizing some of LRRP's gems. beautiful stuff, that.

