Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel Life?!?
#7
Bob,, Any hunter on here would like a half worn out bbl, that still holds .5 moa - 100 yds. Hee-hee ! When my Entry upper starts to fade----- years from now- I'll give it to my younger brother- he hunts in an even worse tree-foilage- jungle scene than I do. I agree on the longetivety of the grendel bbl.- As long as some of us don't speed it up too much... Thanks, Dan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel Life?!? - by Michael - 07-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by JASmith - 07-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by Michael - 07-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by JASmith - 07-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by Von Gruff - 07-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by stokesrj - 07-17-2012, 01:48 AM
Barrel Life?!? - by sneaky one - 07-17-2012, 02:50 AM
Barrel Life?!? - by Mutt - 07-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Barrel Life?!? - by JASmith - 07-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by Michael - 07-18-2012, 03:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)