Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel Life?!?
#3
JA - check, I hear what you are saying. Right now, mine is shooting sub MOA (less than 300rds). Relaods and factory ammo are all running about the 2500fps area. Figure if I can keep from firing too many hot rounds, I should be good for 2000ish before I lose MOA, and 4000-5000 before I loose 2 MOA. Thoughts?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel Life?!? - by Michael - 07-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by JASmith - 07-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by Michael - 07-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by JASmith - 07-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by Von Gruff - 07-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by stokesrj - 07-17-2012, 01:48 AM
Barrel Life?!? - by sneaky one - 07-17-2012, 02:50 AM
Barrel Life?!? - by Mutt - 07-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Barrel Life?!? - by JASmith - 07-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Barrel Life?!? - by Michael - 07-18-2012, 03:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)