Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!!
#26
Happy Birthday, Bill! I promised you I wouldn't harass you about your age. So I wont mention that you're almost 20 years older than I am. No I wont. I wont mention that you're 5 decades old. Nope. Not gonna say it.

next time we go to the range let me have the honor of pushing your wheelchair for you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Variable - 07-14-2012, 03:54 AM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by bwaites - 07-14-2012, 05:49 AM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Bwild97 - 07-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Opus Dei - 07-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by stokesrj - 07-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by bwaites - 07-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Whelenon - 07-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by davidj - 07-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by cory - 07-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by JDub - 07-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Michael - 07-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by RStewart - 07-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by JASmith - 07-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by ricsmall - 07-15-2012, 01:29 AM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Dogue - 07-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by rickOshay - 07-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by bwaites - 07-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Sojorboy - 07-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Drifter - 07-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by razor - 07-16-2012, 03:31 AM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by davidj - 07-16-2012, 03:39 AM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by Longshot_34 - 07-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Happy 50th Birthday Bill Waites!!! - by phillaf - 07-16-2012, 10:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)