Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My newest Grendel homebuild
#4
A buddy of mine does some 'smith work for a local shop and started Cerakoting as a hobby. He's done a bunch of work for me and it all turned out great. I've got too many black rifles so I've been trying to mix it up a bit on the last few that I've done. I also started buying some novelty lowers (Zombie Defense, Umbrella Corp, etc) to add to the fun factor. They just beg for color-fill. Smile

As for the Seekins rail... I got mine from Primary Arms, but Rainier Arms carries them as well as a few other retailers. In a pinch, you can order them directly from Seekins. I'm super excited about the rail, though. Glenn designed it around what he wanted and/or needed for the sniper competitions that he shoots. It's perfect for the role of this rifle. The 15" rail on the 18" mid-length barrel makes it a bit more difficult to adjust my gas block, but I don't know that I would get the 12" if I had to do it over again. The current setup is pretty freaking perfect otherwise.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-15-2012, 03:48 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Drifter - 07-15-2012, 10:56 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by LRRPF52 - 07-16-2012, 08:34 AM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-16-2012, 10:58 AM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by LRRPF52 - 07-16-2012, 02:01 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-16-2012, 03:09 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by txgunner00 - 07-16-2012, 03:51 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by taggor - 07-18-2012, 04:14 AM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-18-2012, 01:49 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by LRRPF52 - 07-18-2012, 04:47 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-18-2012, 06:33 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by LRRPF52 - 07-18-2012, 06:38 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-18-2012, 07:34 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Buster - 07-18-2012, 08:51 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-24-2012, 08:23 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-24-2012, 09:12 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by ricsmall - 07-24-2012, 09:33 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by gunrestorer - 07-25-2012, 10:43 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by bwaites - 07-25-2012, 11:08 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 07-30-2012, 01:50 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by usmc1371 - 07-30-2012, 05:27 PM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 05-03-2013, 01:31 AM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by LRRPF52 - 05-03-2013, 03:33 AM
My newest Grendel homebuild - by Hooz - 05-03-2013, 10:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)