Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with?
#9
Bwild97 Wrote:"mtn_shooter"


"Azprc"



Why thread it at all? Wouldn't a target crown be more appropriate for a tack driver?

That was always my thought also, but I have tested enough Krieger barrels with and without flash hiders on my Service Rifles that I now consider it a non factor. They all shoot .5MOA or better irrespective. I use a post ban (target crown) now on all my new barrels but that is simply to make the cleaning of the crown easier.
Bob
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with? - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 07-14-2012, 03:11 AM
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with? - by stokesrj - 07-14-2012, 12:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)