Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
snagged a new barrel today! !
#7
Sneaky -

Yea Bud I PMed you the other day - I'm lookin forward to hunting this fall. I haven't been to the lease in months.

I got a 264 lbc that doesnt like Wolf Gold brass cased ammo. Every case remains in the chamber after firing. This is issue #4 so far on the build. I have Hornady ammo in route to see if it can cycle that, then I can make a decision....

Original poster did you get a Grendel barrel for your friend, or a 264 lbc like the one in the linky?

BB
Reply


Messages In This Thread
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by hill.brandonj - 07-12-2012, 11:28 PM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by Whelenon - 07-13-2012, 04:30 AM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by Bennybone - 07-13-2012, 11:47 AM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by hill.brandonj - 07-13-2012, 11:49 AM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by Bennybone - 07-13-2012, 07:14 PM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by sneaky one - 07-14-2012, 01:03 AM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by Bennybone - 07-14-2012, 01:29 AM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by sneaky one - 07-14-2012, 02:09 AM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by Bennybone - 07-14-2012, 12:25 PM
snagged a new barrel today! ! - by hill.brandonj - 07-14-2012, 01:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)