Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I still can't believe how well the Grendel shoots!!
#2
There is some great development going on right now with CFE223 powder and the longer bullets. I'm not sure what you'll get with the 107's and CFE, but it seems like a great powder so far for the 129gr SST's, especially out of the 24" gun for long range.

I would also have you consider getting some PRI 6.8 mags, that allow 2.300" COAL, so you can get more powder into the case, without compressing. Bwild97 got 2700fps with the 129gr SST's loaded longer than Grendel mag length for single loads, but they'll fit in a PRI 6.8 mag.

You can also look at the 130gr class of target bullets if you're soley looking at punching paper or ringing steel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I still can't believe how well the Grendel shoots!! - by acelungger - 07-13-2012, 12:25 PM
I still can't believe how well the Grendel shoots!! - by LRRPF52 - 07-13-2012, 03:01 PM
I still can't believe how well the Grendel shoots!! - by LRRPF52 - 07-13-2012, 03:02 PM
I still can't believe how well the Grendel shoots!! - by acelungger - 07-13-2012, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)