Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with?
#7
I already have a WCI brake and it did not negatively affect accuracy on my current barrel. I trust with a proper barrel thread it will not on the new barrel. And of course if I ever got into suppressors the option is nice to have. I have a small lathe and can make my own thread protectors should I decide against a muzzle device.

Thank you for the reply, Mark.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with? - by mtn_shooter - 07-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with? - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 07-14-2012, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)