Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with?
#1
I'll be in the market very soon for a new barrel for my Grendel AR-15. This time I want to go the cut-rifled route. Light-medium contour (maybe a fluted medium), SS 18-20". And obviously threaded at the muzzle (9/16-24 or 5/8-24).

Not really concerned with wait times unless it's over 6 months. Just really want it to be a tack driver, and would like to keep it under $550.

Unfortunately I'm not really familiar with who all does pre-fit 6.5 Grendel AR15 barrels anymore, so any advice is greatly appreciated.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with? - by mtn_shooter - 07-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Medium contour 18-20" midlength Cut-rifled SS barrel, who to go with? - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 07-14-2012, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)