Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I folded...
#1
...faster than Superman on laundry day.

AA said my upper would take 10-12 weeks to deliver and knowing I had a stripped upper at home, I bought an 18" .264lbc AR-Stoner barrel that was in stock at Midway USA.

I know, I know...I should have bought a grendel chamber. But I'm weak and I don't know if I can hold out for 3 months.

Who knows. I just might keep 'em both...muahahahaha!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I folded... - by JDub - 07-11-2012, 10:30 PM
I folded... - by ericv - 07-11-2012, 11:03 PM
I folded... - by Drifter - 07-11-2012, 11:05 PM
I folded... - by ericv - 07-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I folded... - by JDub - 07-12-2012, 12:26 AM
I folded... - by JDub - 07-12-2012, 12:32 AM
I folded... - by biodsl - 07-12-2012, 03:33 AM
I folded... - by JDub - 07-12-2012, 05:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)