07-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Also keep in mind thatsome of the stress on the industry is fear generated due to the election year and some other factors. As a company do you jump in and do a major expansion only to watch the bottom drop out post election and the world didn't come to an end. As a firearms dealer I have sold more weapons this past and present year to first time buyers than the seven years prior. Some sale where generated by the current tv shows others are fear driven which leaves us to dodge are way through this mess till things loosen up. I see the same fustation on my customers face when I can't confirm when an item will be here, they tell me they'll find it elsewere sometimes they do but mostly they come back and say they didn't realise that everybody is backed up that far. The Grendel market is a niche market( yes growing and I hope it remains a growing market it's an amasing caliber) but manufactors are filling the 5.56 market to the new comers first which makes it hard for manufactors of Grendels and other calibers to get out sourced parts (Barrels,bolts,uppers, lowers ect....).
