Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
barrels
#3
I have an 18" AR Stoner and I love it. Supposedly they are made by ER Shaw. However, I am a hunter and not a marksman. I would say that if you are shooting paper you may want to spend more... but if you are a hunter I have killed numerous pigs/coyotes/varmints in various ranges out to over 200 yds and nothing has taken another step! The barrel actually says 6.5 Grendel on it and someone measured a fired case and said that it was indeed .300" Hope this helps!

I tried to place an order with CSS which are LW barrels but I was quickly put off by the guy's lack of communication/attitude so I cancelled my order.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
barrels - by Snake Reaper - 07-10-2012, 08:03 PM
barrels - by LRRPF52 - 07-10-2012, 08:26 PM
barrels - by PigOPs - 07-10-2012, 09:38 PM
barrels - by Snake Reaper - 07-11-2012, 03:06 AM
barrels - by PrecisionFirearms - 07-11-2012, 03:26 AM
barrels - by Snake Reaper - 07-11-2012, 03:41 AM
barrels - by Snake Reaper - 07-11-2012, 11:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)