Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does this AA upper include the bolt and bolt carrier?
#6
JDub Wrote:That's what I thought. I'm so excited I'm like an expecting parent...starting to worry about every little detail.

Thanks for talking me down...
LOL! "It'll be okay man!"Smile Your Grendel is gonna come out just fine!....LOL

It might help to eat donuts too. My wife still brings up the donuts to this day--- I had her knee in one hand, and a chocolate iced ring in the other while our daughter was being born. I finished just in time to watch my daughter pop out! Kept me calm, and the stereotype alive all at the same time. Mmmmm.... Donuts.... Now I'm hungry again.Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does this AA upper include the bolt and bolt carrier? - by Variable - 07-10-2012, 08:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)