Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel can't kill a single hog...
#14
-DPMS LoPro upper-- I love the look and feel of this but kinda wish I had a port cover... may eventually switch it and put this on a future .22lr build.
-AR Stoner 18" mid gas Barrel (made by E.R. Shaw)--This is an area where if you really wanted to improve accuracy you could drop some coin. I wanted to get into the platform and will consider upgrading one day IF I get into paper punching.
-Kies NiBor Carrier
-Kies adjustable GB
-MI SS Gen 2 15" handguard
-Vltor Muzzle brake

-Spikes lower (the fit upper to lower is superb)
-PSA MOE+ LPK (I really like this trigger for hunting)
-Standard A2 stock (going to replace eventually)

-Vortex Viper 3-9x40
-RRA Hi-Rise scope mount
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by PigOPs - 07-07-2012, 04:32 AM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by seatleroadwr - 07-07-2012, 11:08 AM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by PigOPs - 07-07-2012, 03:51 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by ricsmall - 07-07-2012, 04:31 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by PigOPs - 07-07-2012, 06:02 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by PigOPs - 07-07-2012, 10:43 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by SChunter - 07-08-2012, 12:37 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by PigOPs - 07-08-2012, 05:25 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by noone - 07-09-2012, 07:27 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by PigOPs - 07-09-2012, 08:15 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by kamrr4437 - 07-10-2012, 06:18 PM
My Grendel can't kill a single hog... - by PigOPs - 07-10-2012, 06:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)