Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Custom Grendel almost finished being built
#6
LRRPF52 Wrote:Welcome. Reminds me of another thread we had: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ifles+wait


graywolf: well I'm sure you are excited to get your SPG so I'm not going to rain on your parade. Maybe you read my thread that LRRPF52 mentioned above, maybe you didn't, either way form your own opinion. I'm sure you will be happy with the rifle, mine turned out excellent but I am still trying to sell it. If a company treats me like shit then I want nothing to do with their product, regardless of rifle performance or 2+ year wait. If anybody you know wants one after seeing yours, my multicam SPG is for sale. Price negotiable [URL="http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthread.php?3303-Tactical-Rifles-20-quot-SPG"]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Custom Grendel almost finished being built - by graywolfhntr - 07-04-2012, 06:13 AM
New Custom Grendel almost finished being built - by Whelenon - 07-04-2012, 04:49 PM
New Custom Grendel almost finished being built - by LRRPF52 - 07-05-2012, 04:24 AM
New Custom Grendel almost finished being built - by Colt - 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM
New Custom Grendel almost finished being built - by graywolfhntr - 07-10-2012, 05:35 AM
New Custom Grendel almost finished being built - by ricsmall - 07-04-2012, 11:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)