Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boar succumbs to Grendel
#6
well, that shows you how much I know about wild hogs- haven't seen many in Iowa (yet) but that's a good thing, right?
I bet they would taste real good if they ate mostly pecans!
I make it down to the Waco area a few times per year for work- I keep telling myself I will find a way to get out and blast my first
wild hog while I'm down there- hasn't happened so far! Too much work/ not enough fun!
Keep blastin 'em!! And the coyotes, too.
-mike
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by PigOPs - 07-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by Variable - 07-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by A.D.D. AR - 07-05-2012, 04:24 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 07-05-2012, 04:26 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by PigOPs - 07-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by A.D.D. AR - 07-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by txgunner00 - 07-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by kamrr4437 - 07-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by A320PYLT - 10-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by A320PYLT - 10-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by Bax* - 10-16-2012, 05:12 AM
Boar succumbs to Grendel - by PigOPs - 10-16-2012, 12:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)