Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
need help deciding
#3
My main purpose will be for plinking out to 300 yards in the beginning. I will probably hunt with it as well. Eventually when I retire from military life I would like to get into competitive shooting. Of course by that time it might be too late, I will be 40. The main reason I'm not wanting to go the JP route is I don't know what I would need to do in order to complete the upper receiver. Thats why I wanted a complete set-up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
need help deciding - by nate.young - 06-26-2012, 10:57 AM
need help deciding - by ricsmall - 06-26-2012, 11:10 AM
need help deciding - by nate.young - 06-26-2012, 11:30 AM
need help deciding - by ChellieWiles - 06-26-2012, 11:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)