Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First/New Grendel is here!
#1
It's borrowing my Colt lower for now until she gets her own but here she is.
Loki Weapons System 6.5 Grendel/264LBC with an 18" Liberty barrel, Hogue free float forend, Fail Zero BCG...and, no, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Still deciding on a scope.
[Image: IMG_2796.jpg]

While I was waiting on my Grendel to be finished I decided she needed a big sister so I bought this to keep her company lol. Alexander Arms 50 Beowulf. Nope, haven't had a chance to shoot it either.
[Image: IMG_2797.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First/New Grendel is here! - by Brandi - 06-26-2012, 04:40 AM
First/New Grendel is here! - by leopard6.5 - 06-26-2012, 11:51 AM
First/New Grendel is here! - by txgunner00 - 06-26-2012, 12:44 PM
First/New Grendel is here! - by Whelenon - 06-26-2012, 03:31 PM
First/New Grendel is here! - by ricsmall - 06-26-2012, 03:58 PM
First/New Grendel is here! - by Variable - 06-27-2012, 12:05 AM
First/New Grendel is here! - by Grimmy - 06-28-2012, 07:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)